Followers

Monday 14 December 2015

Apologies

Hi everyone how you all doing?

As some of our lovely followers and challenge participants know the lovely Lori decided to step down as owner of the blog.
Lori we will all miss you and wish you all the very best for the future!

Today I have been behind the scenes battling with blogger and Mr Linky...
As Mr Linky has suddenly decided to vanish from the blog and delete all of the entries we already had for this months challenge!

With help from my lovely friend Debbi  this is now rectified and we have set up a new MrLinky
However due to the link disappearing the amazing entries so far have been lost.
 I can not apologise enough for this, but it is due to circumstances beyond my control.

I do however hope that you will still enter the challenge and if you have any questions or I can be of any help please email me at njcchallenges@hotmail.com

Hugs Tina x

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know - I am so sorry this has happened - it is truly sad - my question is - do you want us to re-enter our December creations or just start fresh with the new link up - I am good with whatever you decide - so very sorry this has occurred - have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gail if you would like to re- enter your lovely cards in the challenge that would be great. Or if you add your blog link i can try to find them and add them for you hunnee. Thanks for your patience x

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, I have a lot of linking to do! I will try to do it tonight but if not, then tomorrow. Sorry for all the trouble you've had! Thanks for letting us know what's going on. Best wishes to Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All done... it didn't take long at all. The challenge started Dec. 7 not Dec. 1 so I didn't have to go back very far. Thanks for your fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear you had all these issues with Mr. Linky. I did re-enter the cards I had posted before.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete